When selling your house, there are few things more exciting than receiving an offer.
What is an offer, exactly?
It’s simply a legal document that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as “conditional on the property passing a home inspection.”
We realize this may sound complicated. Don’t worry. As your real estate team, we’ll take care of all the details. For example, we will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you our professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things that concern us, we’ll point them out to you.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process.
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your house? Please submit the form below, call, or email us.