As your real estate team, our most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you.
We do that in a number of ways.
- We regularly recommend properties for viewing that closely match your needs and wants, and are within your price range. That spares you the frustration of visiting homes that aren’t suitable.
- We make sure you don’t miss opportunities. When a desirable property suddenly comes on the market, you’re alerted.
- We help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
- Before you view a property, we provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes closing dates, market value, and more.
As your real estate team, we’re committed to getting you into the right home, and we’re with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs”? for example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.
- Does the home have any of your “wants”? for example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.
- What is the general condition of the home?
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodelling or renovations?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodelling or renovation?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want? for example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s our job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Call, email, or submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.