When you view a home on the market that you really want, you can hardly wait to be handed the keys. Our job, as your real estate team, is to ensure you get that home at a price that works for you.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document we present to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. On the other hand, you don’t want to go in too high and risk overpaying for the home.
We know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the best possible price.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- We’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, we may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection.
- We’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, we’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- We’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, we’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below, call or email us.